Honored To Help You Understand The Probate Process
After the death of a loved one, navigating the immensely complex and often emotional process of probate is the last thing you want to do. At Boyer Law Group, we help you by lifting the burden from your shoulders, explaining the law and resolving the many complex tasks required by the state. Our team has more than 20 years of experience serving the people of Nevada as well as clients out of state who are grappling with the legal aspect of probate.
What Can We Do For You?
Most people do not think about probate until the time comes to plan their own estate or handle the affairs of a recently deceased loved one. However, our probate lawyers are capable of managing the steps for you, completing important tasks such as:
- Work with the executor, personal representative and family members to explain the responsibilities at hand.
- File the will and other estate planning documents with the probate court.
- File any other necessary paperwork, anticipate deadlines and appear in court for you.
- Assist with the distribution of assets and the sale of real estate, contact creditors, and pay taxes.
- Coordinate with you and fulfill the tasks required in Nevada if you live out of state.
It is common to feel overwhelmed initially, especially if you are an executor or personal representative. We know the process inside and out, so we make things easier for you. You can rely on us to guide you effectively with every step, ensuring you complete things correctly and do not have any unresolved matters that develop into problems.
Learn More About Probate With Our Help
You do not have to take on the daunting challenge of probate on your own; instead, let Boyer Law Group shoulder it for you. To discuss how we can help you, please contact our Las Vegas office by calling 702-255-2000 or by using our online contact form. We provide free consultations.